A few of her achievements include:
– Listed in the Top 150 Fearless Women globally by Newsweek which also includes the names of other renowned women, Hillary Clinton, Angelina Jolie and Sampat Pal Devi (Gulabi Gang Fame), to name a few.
– Holds a name in Limca Book of Records for being the 1st and only Female Sumo Wrestler from India in 2010.
– Stood in Top 5 in the world ranking in Female Sumo Wrestling sport.
– Played her 1st World Championship Sumo Wrestling in 2008 in Estonia (European Parliament constituency)
– Played World Championship for Sumo Wrestling in 2011 and represented India. Event help in Poland.
In her words, “I wish more girls/ women to choose Sumo Wrestling as a sport and understand the importance of it. Its not a game in which you get hurt. Its a game which trains and safeguards you from getting hurt.”
Message for all Being Woman Fans, “In simple words, we women are a great mix of strength and softness. Do whatever you wish to do with all your heart and you will suceed to your goal. Till we are focussed to what we want, nothing can stop us.”
We are confident, this would bring in a lot of confidence and energy to bring in and boost The Pink Revolution which team BeingWoman has been aiming at.
Lets come together to congratulate Hetal Dave and welcome her onboard.
#BeingWoman is “Powerful”