What you should not do when you have menstrual period!
Some of the women are blessed with an easy period, while some go through hell. When you are in pain, there is a lot of discomfort in the body.
1. Try Not To Stay Up All Night –You will feel better if you turn in early, regardless of the possibility it takes you a while to fall asleep. Put on some sleeping sounds on YouTube and get some shut eye, sleeping beauty.
2. Change In Eating And Drinking Habit – Do not drink ice water. It may lead to menstrual blood remaining in the uterine wall, after 5-10 years could lead to “Cyst & Cancer RAHIM”). Avoid drinking carbonated drinks and soda water. Try not to eat cucumbers (the substance consisted in cucumber can be the cause for some liquid to stay in the uterus walls).
3. Say No To Unprotected Sex – The chances are high during this time to get pregnant. In order to avoid infections, it is best not to have intercourse during a period.
4. Never Skip Meals – Try not to skip meals when on a period. You have to remember that you are losing a lot of blood during this time and food will only make you feel energetic.
5. Stay Away From Physical Work – If you experience back or stomach pain during periods, you should avoid doing any physical work because it will only make your pain worse.
6. Eat Fast Food – Eating fast food at 2 A.M. may seem like a good idea, but your stomach will be signing a different tune after you have eaten that Whopper and greasy fries. Treat yourself by all means. Just do not eat too much and do not consume unhealthy meals that you normally wouldn’t.
7. Try To Reduce Hours At Work – This is impossible for the majority of us, however, I am all for women being allowed some time off during their time of the month. Obviously, this may result in an empty office most of the time, but at least one day would not hurt, right? Unfortunately, we do not live in a perfect world.
We hope the above 7 tips would help you to reduce the pain. Have a happy period!